Monday, May 5, 2008

Sherly, Allina And Me


Sherly wants me to fill out her form! Wooohooo!

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 12:54:55 AM): hello
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 12:58:11 AM): how you doing?

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 12:58:24 AM): asl?

AS fucking L.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 12:58:30 AM): on profile.

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 12:58:35 AM): ok
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 12:59:57 AM): asl?
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 12:59:59 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:00:36 AM): it's all on my profile.....I saw yours.....

What a whiny scambagger......


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:01:58 AM): first help me

Say "please".


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:02:49 AM): for future reference....find a name in the room.....left click, view profile.

It's not rocket science....I mean....how much easier could it BE?


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:03:19 AM): i am quite tense this time

Get some Valium!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:03:46 AM): why are you tense?

Need a genital massage?


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:03:56 AM): job probs

I'll probe you!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:04:12 AM): where you from?

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:04:33 AM): alpharetta
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:04:46 AM): i work for univ website to give people free info about some online course.

I don't have Alpharetta listed on my profile, so that was just a coincidence. I think.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:04:52 AM): that's cool.

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:05:06 AM): i am new and not doing well

Stupidity DOES hurt one's job performance.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:05:10 AM): i'm in alpharetta too.
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:05:18 AM): pretty cool, huh?

I guess not....

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:05:24 AM): do u wish to help me just a bit?

Phone sex? And we all now what phone sex is!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:05:47 AM): how so?

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:05:55 AM): can you just take free info about some online course?

No fucking way.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:06:04 AM): sure

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:06:20 AM): see here.... http://itlovers.com/1.htm

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:07:33 AM): oh yeah...university of phoenix.

Scam! Scam! Danger Will Robinson, Danger!


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:07:42 AM): you got a small "more free info request" form there?

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:08:49 AM): yes

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:08:59 AM): i get some points if you do ... and i need it badly to keep my job live

What? If you lose your job they shoot you?


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:09:23 AM): okay, I'll put in a request later tonight.

If "later" means "never".


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:09:53 AM): are you filling it?

What did I just SAY?????


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:10:05 AM): not yet....I'm in the middle of some other things

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:10:27 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:10:30 AM): try again

GRRRRRRRRRRR!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:10:56 AM): I can't...I'm in the middle of something else. I can't do it right now...

Reach out and slap someone....


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:11:23 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:11:30 AM): be quic
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:11:36 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:11:41 AM): try again

Fuck you times a million.....


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:11:44 AM): what's the rush?

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:12:07 AM): are you filling it?


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:12:14 AM): no
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:12:22 AM): I told you I was in the middle of something

Or don't you understand English....oh, yeah, you don't....that's right.


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:12:24 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:13:10 AM): it is a formalty and free of cofe

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:13:38 AM): free of what?
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:13:45 AM): and you won't get anywhere by buzzing me

I HATE being buzzed! HATE IT!


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:13:55 AM): cost

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:14:24 AM): how come the url isn't university of phoenix.com?

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:15:39 AM): we have contract with the univ

Sure you do. And I have a contract to have sex with Kim Cattrell.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:16:35 AM): did you just buzz me again?

Un-fucking-believable.


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:16:39 AM): plzzzz
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:16:43 AM): sorry
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:17:36 AM): are you filling it?
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:20:10 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzz submit the fom

I'd like to submit it straight up your ass, biatch.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:20:55 AM): well if you'd give me a second to do it I would

Idiot.


sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:21:48 AM): ok.. i am waiting ...get back to me when are you done with requesting free info.

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:23:05 AM): yeah, you bet

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:23:21 AM): are you done with it?

Fuck. You.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:24:08 AM): no

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:24:27 AM): plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:24:32 AM): try again

Stop fucking whining!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:25:11 AM): okay. i'll try again

sherly_cute1 (10/29/2006 1:26:16 AM): k.. i am waiting ...get back to me when are you done with requesting free info.

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:26:25 AM): you bet

I still haven't filled that form out, but I'll make sure I get back to her when I do. Then less than ten minutes later......

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:34:27 AM): hi

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:35:00 AM): 24 ga f
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:35:01 AM): u?

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:35:30 AM): on profile.

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:35:34 AM): ok
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:35:35 AM): ic
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:36:36 AM): r u there?

Yeah, it's been a whole six seconds.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:36:42 AM): yes

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:36:54 AM): what u do?

I whisper to bots. And scammers like you.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:37:01 AM): office work

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:37:11 AM): ok

Glad you approve!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:37:23 AM): what do you do?

Besides scam people?


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:37:30 AM): i m in tense now

Oh, here we go.....here we go.....do these fuckers read from the same script or what? Time to play.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:37:57 AM): oh? really? why?
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:38:16 AM): what part of GA you in?

She never DID answer this....


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:38:17 AM): job probs

You mean you're probed by aliens for money? Tramp!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:38:27 AM): well that sucks

For her.


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:38:46 AM): i work for univ website to give people free info about some online course.
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:38:56 AM): i am new and not doing well

The Great Nyteowl will now do his mind reading.....

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:39:01 AM): I bet it's the university of phoenix!

How DID I do that? Magical owl powers of course!


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:39:30 AM): yes
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:39:38 AM): can you just take free info about some online course?

Just take free info? She's from Georgia? Oh, the Republic of Georgia that's next to Russia!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:39:48 AM): anything's possible

But not that.


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:40:11 AM): see here.... http://itlovers.com/2.htm

See here? Huh? Am I being lectured? See here, young man!

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:40:24 AM): okay

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:40:54 AM): you got a small "more free info request" form there?

Time to play "fuck-fuck".


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:41:00 AM): no, I don't see it.

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:41:16 AM): y?
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:41:19 AM): try plzzzz

Why? How would I know? "plzzzzzzzzz"----What whiny ass scammers these two are.


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:41:21 AM): you tell me

Fuckhead.


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:41:35 AM): u see the link?

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:42:02 AM): I see what's supposed to be the link. when I press request info, it doesn't work

Hehehehehhehehe. I'm rotten.


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:42:30 AM): how can it is?
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:42:41 AM): just try to open plzzzzz

"How can it is"? WHAT? Ogbeni!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:42:49 AM): what part of GA you in?
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:42:57 AM): I'll try the button again....

Nope! Nothing!


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:43:14 AM): ohh
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:44:04 AM): plzzzzzz

I didn't know there was an "Ohh, Georgia"!


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:44:10 AM): huh?

Huh?


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:44:15 AM): see the link again
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:44:16 AM): ok
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:44:24 AM): see here.... http://itlovers.com/2.htm

See here, young owl....


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:44:46 AM): yeah....I clicked it.
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:44:48 AM): it was fun

It was better than Space Mountain....


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:45:47 AM): u click on the reqs info?

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:45:51 AM): yes

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:45:56 AM): and

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:46:02 AM): nothing happened

Oh, it DID take me to the form to request information. And I highly doubt this was a legit University of Phoenix deal...


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:46:09 AM): ok
allina_you (10/29/2006 1:46:16 AM): try for this

Oh goody, another opportunity to give away personal information!

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:46:21 AM): ok

allina_you (10/29/2006 1:46:26 AM): see here.... http://search4america.com/b.htm

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:46:50 AM): ok
nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:46:55 AM): you like sex?

Hey, why not...?


allina_you (10/29/2006 1:47:10 AM): no

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 1:47:20 AM): wow, you must be a REAL fun date!

Bye bye Alina!


(originally posted 11/4/2006)

No comments: