
Really, I was trying to be nice to this person! But she broke my two biggest rules! Never ASL me or get into financials. If I'm the first to send an IM, no problem....but if somebody IM's first, then ASL drives me nuts. Yeah, I'm mean, but I have little tolerance for people who act like lunatics when they're on-line. My comments are in red.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:29:20): asl
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:29:29 PM): on profile.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:30:39 PM): wat on profile
Now, "on profile" seems pretty clear to me....
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:30:54 PM): i wana know u better dan dis
I didn't know that she knew me at ALL!
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:31:10 PM): oh you do?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:31:38 PM): yeap
"yeap"? Did she sit on a tack? Or is she a "yeap year" baby?
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:31:52 PM): I wanna know you better too.
Yeah....gimmie some transcontinental cyber baby!
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:32:39 PM): ur asl
Jane the Lemar is begging me to torment her....I will oblige....
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:32:50 PM): what's your asl?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:33:04 PM): u frisr okay
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:33:13 PM): why?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:34:01 PM): am jane
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:34:07 PM): 27y flemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:34:11 PM): ad u
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:34:16 PM): am 4rm uk
Uh, what language is she speaking? Let me try: blink, melted butter, 78 trombones, trampoline, the clap, psychotherapy, Lima, Peru.
Hey that was fun!
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:34:21 PM): Dan. 43 male. from US
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:34:45 PM): married.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:34:58 PM): but have lots of girlfriends.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:35:14 PM): okay
Glad she approves!
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:35:36 PM): d u want a girl
What? My wife is pregnant???????
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:35:47 PM): I always want new girlfriends.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:35:58 PM): okay
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:36:05 PM): I like women.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:36:06 PM): lots!
Especially Jessica Alba! Oh Jess....why won't you return my calls?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:36:14 PM): wat happen 2 formalone tell me
What?
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:36:35 PM): what?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:38:23 PM): u told me dat u need new girl freind ad i ask u dat wat happen 2 the one u av be 4
Happy, snort, volkswagon, Tibet, arf, meow, arena football, Billy Joel.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:38:54 PM): oh, their husbands made them stop seeing me.
Those bastards.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:40:04 PM): okay
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:40:19 PM): tell more about u
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:40:28 PM): they were mad about me making love to their wives.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:41:58 PM): okay
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:42:17 PM): wat u do 4 living hun
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:42:39 PM): I think they were just jealous. I was more endowed than they were and better in bed as well.
That's right! I'm really sensitive about fucking! And I'm hung like a seahorse!
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:42:48 PM): I work in an office doing clerical work.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:43:36 PM): okay
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:43:54 PM): hw much d u earn par mouth
Tsk, tsk.....oh Jane The Lemar......you didn't really go there, did you? Bangkok, national seatbelt awareness week, 6789.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:44:08 PM): 4,000 dollars US
I have a bridge to sell you.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:44:34 PM): it pays to have sex with my boss. she's hot.
It pays to dip your pen in the company ink!!!!! Fun AND lucrative!
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:44:51 PM): okaylemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:45:21 PM): okay
Okayokayokayokayokayokayokay.....
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:45:51 PM): i wana know may be u capable of taking gud care of me
Oh, take off your pants....I'll take REAL good care of you! Just ask my boss! I'll show you the REAL meaning of "overtime"!
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:46:03 PM): yeah, I'm loaded.
Yeah, everybody says that I'm full of it.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:46:46 PM): you like sex?
Yeah. Sex is natural, sex is good. Not everybody does it, but everybody should. Hey, that sounds like a good song!
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:47:02 PM): can i see u on cam babe
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:47:25 PM): you have a pic? I have a pic. I don't have a cam.
Well, I do...but it's not equipped to be viewed by lemurs.....
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:47:38 PM): okay
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:47:43 PM): gud byelemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:47:47 PM): ogbeni
WTF is "ogbeni"?
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:48:09 PM): why are you leaving?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:48:28 PM): ogbeni
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:48:35 PM): motilo
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:48:40 PM): is that a type of pasta?
Fair question!
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:48:53 PM): meaning wat
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:49:10 PM): pasta means saying goodbye.
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:49:34 PM): omo yahoo o care
Okay, this has officially become surreal.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:50:00 PM): gotcha.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:50:13 PM): do you plan on visiting the U.S. in the future?
lemar_jane777 (10/8/2006 11:50:40 PM): living me alone
WHAT?????? DON'T LEAVE ME! Don't ogbeni me! Novia Scotia!
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:51:04 PM): but you IM'd me first. I thought you wanted to chat.
nyteowl1963 (10/8/2006 11:52:24 PM): are you really a lemur? They're COOL!
I like the way they hang from their tails! I wanna be a lemur! YEAH!
nyteowl1963 (10/18/2006 11:52: 38 PM): pasta la vista!
(originally posted 10/09/2006)
No comments:
Post a Comment