
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:36:26 AM): hello
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:38:26 AM): oh hello
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:39:11 AM): how are u doing today
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:39:22 AM): fine...how are you?
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:40:31 AM): im fine
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:41:01 AM): i want to discuss something with u
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:41:13 AM): sure.
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:41:24 AM): kool
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:41:39 AM): i want you to help me sell some pacakges
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:42:04 AM): I dunno shannon......
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:42:23 AM): answer me
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:42:35 AM): EXCUSE ME? is that an ORDER??????
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:42:56 AM): nop
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:43:21 AM): shannon, I was talking to you the other night....and you disappeared...wouldn't answer my questions.
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:43:49 AM): im here now
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:44:12 AM): you were there then too. I was trying to see about you and me getting together....
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:44:16 AM): having some fun.
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:47:10 AM): if we can work together....why not sleep together?
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:48:19 AM): nop
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:48:26 AM): im not a prostitute
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:48:47 AM): hey, I wasn't offering to pay you for it. Get real.
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:49:48 AM): ok
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:50:25 AM): just some mutually beneficial fun.
sweetlady_33415 (10/25/2006 2:50:57 AM): ok
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:52:00 AM): I'm just attracted to you....you're beautiful, smart....lots of things I like...that turn me on.
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 2:58:22 AM): it could be wonderful.
(originally posted 10/28/2006)
No comments:
Post a Comment