Monday, May 5, 2008

Chance Encounters #2

"I SAID, what's your ASL?????"

Yeah, I may come off as harsh. But not ONE of these conversations did I initiate (look it up if you need to MySpacers--and let's face it, you probably WILL need to do just that). Besides, if someone's going to come on-line and act like a complete moron or asshole, I'm going to treat them as such. The names have been altered slightly to protect the annoying.


Doomed From The Start.

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:37:45 PM): hello

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:38:06 PM): how r u

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:38:17 PM): good. how r u?

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:38:27 PM): tried but will do lol
sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:38:56 PM): so what u been doing

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:39:09 PM): just cruising around

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:39:30 PM): h\unting and looking lol

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:39:35 PM): ok

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:40:18 PM): so did u find aperently not lol or u wouldnt be on here

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:40:41 PM): I'm not looking for anything. I'm cruising around.

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:41:09 PM): cool

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:41:49 PM): yeah....

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:42:10 PM): so ur asl

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:42:21 PM): on my profile.

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:44:09 PM): okk so u marrie d

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:44:33 PM): yes

sweetdreams315 (10/27/2006 11:44:47 PM): ok

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 11:44:52PM): okay.

Just because you're on-line, it doesn't mean you're "looking" for anything or anyone. And "marrie d"?


Can't Open Profile


che2_jaz (11/3/2006 1:56:38 AM): asl pls

nyteowl1963 (11/3/2006 1:57:12 AM): on profile.

che2_jaz (11/3/2006 1:57:20 AM): ok
che2_jaz (11/3/2006 1:58:41 AM): cant open ur profile

nyteowl1963 (11/3/2006 2:00:12 AM): do....not.....buzz me.
nyteowl1963 (11/3/2006 2:00:51 AM): right click on my name in the room, and view profile. It's just that easy.

I hear that alot. I don't know what some people are clicking or whatever, but this isn't rocket science. And nothing annoys me more than that buzzing bullshit. To me, it's like someone snapping their fingers at me. And saying "please" with ASL doesn't make it any less annoying.



Sup? Horny?

post_guy06 (11/6/2006 1:55:04 AM): hey

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:55:08 AM): hi

post_guy06 (11/6/2006 1:55:15 AM): sup

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:55:30 AM): cruising through rooms.

post_guy06 (11/6/2006 1:55:45 AM): horny?

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:56:01 AM): how'd you get that from "cruising through the rooms"?

"Horny"? Unreal. If I was, HE wasn't the answer to that problem.


Starting Off With A Buzz.

nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:14:10 AM): aside from that buzzing, I'm fine.

rammylab (11/4/2006 3:14:48 AM): m sorry 4 dat
rammylab (11/4/2006 3:15:06 AM): what r u up too

nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:15:16 AM): nothing

rammylab (11/4/2006 3:15:25 AM): r u there
rammylab (11/4/2006 3:15:26 AM): ?

nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:15:32 AM): uh, yes...

rammylab (11/4/2006 3:15:40 AM): do u care 2 chat
rammylab (11/4/2006 3:15:57 AM): wont u mind 2 share ur asl ?

nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:16:05 AM): it's on my profile.

rammylab (11/4/2006 3:16:41 AM): say something

nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:16:59 AM): what???? excuse me?
nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:17:01 AM): I did.
nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:17:09 AM): I said it's on my profile.

rammylab (11/4/2006 3:17:18 AM): k
rammylab (11/4/2006 3:17:26 AM): i will check itb rigt
rammylab (11/4/2006 3:20:01 AM): are u married

nyteowl1963 (11/4/2006 3:20:11 AM): yes, that's on my profile too.

That drives me insane. People say they'll check your profile, then don't, and then ask you for information that's....ON....THE....PROFILE.


Who's With You?


nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:06:16 AM): hi

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:06:26 AM): how are you

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:06:32 AM): good. how are you?

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:06:46 AM): fine too.what are you doing right now

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:06:52 AM): cruising around.

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:07:24 AM): what you mean

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:07:40 AM): cruising around.
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:07:45 AM): through the rooms.

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:07:54 AM): not busy

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:08:01 AM): no.....

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:08:41 AM): ok
rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:09:12 AM): im just bored

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:09:20 AM): okay....


rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:09:23 AM): you

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:09:30 AM): yeah...same....

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:09:42 AM): well...
rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:13:01 AM): hello

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:13:10 AM): hello

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:13:26 AM): so whats up

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:13:31 AM): not much

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:13:52 AM): so were both bored

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:14:00 AM): uh, yeah, seems that way

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:14:56 AM): you have idea to release boredom

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:15:57 AM): beats me.

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:16:43 AM): so, you said your bored. does it mean youre looking for a female

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:17:18 AM): just surfing aaround.

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:18:05 AM): so you havent found yet

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:18:13 AM): uh....not yet?

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:19:32 AM): oohh
rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:19:44 AM): same here
rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:20:48 AM): where are you

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:21:12 AM): in the Georgia 18 room.

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:21:41 AM): i mean in home or internet cafe

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:21:55 AM): home

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:22:09 AM): alone

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:22:18 AM): why?

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:22:28 AM): just askin
rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:24:32 AM): hello

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:24:55 AM): hello?

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:25:44 AM): so are you alone

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:25:58 AM): no

rgf5720 (10/25/2006 3:26:12 AM): who's with you

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:26:31 AM): three cats and two mice.

Yeah, guys like THIS aren't creepy at all. And "what you mean"? Okay.....

I WANNA!


no11shre (10/28/2006 4:07:42 AM): ASL. I WANNA C UR CAM!

nyteowl1963 (10/28/2006 4:07:52 AM): my "asl" is on my profile.
nyteowl1963 (10/28/2006 4:09:40 AM): and I couldn't care less about what you want. and your caps key is just to the right, okay?

Oh, and shre? Fuck you. What an asshole.

What The....?


nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 11:20:13 PM): fine. why are you buzzing me?

nene_jo01 (10/29/2006 11:20:26 PM): Ohh Yes

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 11:20:42 PM): what...????? don't buzz me

nene_jo01 (10/29/2006 11:20:58 PM): Okay am sorry

nyteowl1963 (10/29/2006 11:23:40 PM): can, I, you know, help you with something?

I. Hate. Being. Buzzed. By. Stangers.



Okie. Ha.

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:01:43 AM): hi

che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:02:17 AM): asl pls

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:02:21 AM): on profile.

che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:03:39 AM): 28 f phil

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:03:57 AM): cool.

che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:04:33 AM): okie
che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:04:36 AM): same here

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:04:48 AM): same here what? you married?

che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:07:24 AM): nope
che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:07:26 AM): single and looking

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:07:54 AM): married here...

che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:08:37 AM): ha..
che_herby07 (10/25/2006 3:08:39 AM): okie

nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 3:08:53 AM): I'm glad my marital status amuses you so much.

Uh, okay.....whatever then.... Enjoy whatever trip YOU'RE on, che.


I'm Not Being Understood.


blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:10:11 AM): hw re u doing today?

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:10:19 AM): good....you?

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:10:38 AM): same here
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:10:40 AM): asl pls
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:10:40 AM): ?

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:10:46 AM): on profile

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:11:19 AM): ok]
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:11:29 AM): k
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:13:23 AM): still there
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:13:24 AM): ?

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:13:36 AM): uh, yeah

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:14:08 AM): cam or pics?

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:14:28 AM): pic on profile.

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:15:27 AM): I will do that right away

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:15:34 AM): ok

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:16:04 AM): Telll abt urself

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:16:21 AM): you male, female....age....where from?

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:16:34 AM): sa
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:16:40 AM): 22/f

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:16:52 AM): cool.

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:17:32 AM): u
blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:17:32 AM): ?

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:17:40 AM): me what?

blessing4e (10/31/2006 3:18:11 AM): I do not understand you hun?

nyteowl1963 (10/31/2006 3:18:27 AM): yeah, lots of people say that.

She left me some offline messages a few days later. Huh? She says she'll go look at my profile and then starts fucking interviewing me? What? Oh, sorry, "wat"????



He's "Curious". But about what?

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:32:17 AM): hello

curious_georgian200 (11/6/2006 1:32:57 AM): are yabusy ?

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:33:06 AM): no...

curious_georgian200 (11/6/2006 1:33:14 AM): age
curious_georgian200 (11/6/2006 1:33:17 AM): 46 here

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:33:28 AM): everything's on my profile.

curious_georgian200 (11/6/2006 1:34:00 AM): well ok i dont look at profiles
curious_georgian200 (11/6/2006 1:34:12 AM): sorry to have botheed you

nyteowl1963 (11/6/2006 1:34:16 AM): well ok, I don't do ASL. and you should be.

What? Do profiles have cooties? EWWWWWWW! I love how this clown says he is 46, but nothing else. Gee, wonder WHY? That "ok I don't do/look at profiles" reply says you're one of two things: lazy or stupid.

(originally posted 11.8.2006)

No comments: