Monday, May 5, 2008

For The Love Of Monica

I loved her....and she broke my heart.

nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:54:29 PM): so...what is this parttime work?

I'm sure it's legit!



henry monica (10/26/2006 11:54:59 PM): okay
henry monica (10/26/2006 11:55:03 PM): i will tell u more

She will tell me more....stay tuned....



nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:55:10 PM): sure

henry monica (10/26/2006 11:55:17 PM): Am monic henry from florida in USA 27/ Female/ tampa, currently working in UK
henry monica (10/26/2006 11:55:39 PM): I will like to know your age ,sex,location in the us. and what you do for a living, if retired better

ASL....I can't escape fucking ASL...it torments me like My Space....

nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:55:41 PM): okay....
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:55:56 PM): oh, all that's on my profile

henry monica (10/26/2006 11:56:13 PM): okay
henry monica (10/26/2006 11:56:25 PM): we am looking for a Male or Female representative in the united states of America who, would help us recieve payments from our customers in the states,and we are happy to inform you that this would not affect your present state of work

Either male or female.....well, that WOULD cover both genders.... However it WOULD affect my bank account...for the worse.... "We am"? WTF?



nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:56:51 PM): hmmmmmm....sounds interesting....man, you are really cute...

Hey! It's our old friend, Pervert Dan! Good old Pervert Dan!



henry monica (10/26/2006 11:57:11 PM): thanks

nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:57:21 PM): very hot....

Hey, Monica....Pervert Dan is sweet on YOU! Oh yeah!



henry monica (10/26/2006 11:57:24 PM): what ur name ole

nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:57:36 PM): it's Dan.

Ole? WTF?????? OLE?



henry monica (10/26/2006 11:57:54 PM): cool

nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:58:15 PM): yeah.....very cool to meet a little hottie like you.

What's your sign baby?



henry monica (10/26/2006 11:58:25 PM): so can i go ahead

I don't think Monica likes Pervert Dan!



nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:58:37 PM): sure sweetie

Obviously, Pervert Dan is not easily discouraged!



henry monica (10/26/2006 11:59:06 PM): and we do export interior upholstery and window covering textiles
henry monica (10/26/2006 11:59:17 PM): We are willing to pay 10% of every payment you recieve on our behalf, and you can still keep your regular job while you work for us

Yeah, and you can work from prison, if need be! Last I heard, check fraud was illegal over here.


nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 11:59:34 PM): sounds really interesting. what's the company's name?

You know, the company you're pretending to represent....

henry monica (10/26/2006 11:59:51 PM): cheapfabric

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:00:06 AM): okay. does it have a website?

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:00:34 AM): yeh

Of course it does.... Monica is a SMART scam artist!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:00:49 AM): cool. I'd love to see it.

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:01:47 AM): hello
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:01:56 AM): www.cheapfabrics.co.uk
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:02:18 AM): are u there

Yeah, it's just tough to type when I'm laughing so hard!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:03:09 AM): yes...

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:03:49 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:03:52 AM): so can i go ahead

Yes, go ahead and disrobe and send me some pics.....oh yeah.


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:04:08 AM): sure.

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:04:17 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:04:29 AM): all you have to do is help us recieve payments from our customers in the states.These payments May come in Check,Cashiers Check, Money Order and Travellers Cheque, base on what our customers decides to pay with. and they would come to you in your name, so all you need to do is cash the payment in your Bank or Cashing Point, collect your 10% from the payment and wire the rest to us via western union,to the given name we provide

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:04:44 AM): okay
nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:05:04 AM): sounds good.

Actually it sounds familiar......VERY familiar!



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:05:19 AM): if you are interested i will need you to give me your Full Name ,Home Address e-mail address and your Phone number so that i will always keep in touch with you. It would not cost you any amount to receive your payment.Payments which will be sent to you by post mail from our business partners moreso those mailed to us in our Location will be sent out to you

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:15:21 AM): monica, accept my apology. my computer shut down on me.

This was about the only true thing I told her.....had to fucking reboot. I guess our computer has a bullshit detector and it was on overload. Can't blame the poor thing....


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:15:37 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:15:45 AM): so can i have the details noiw

Hehehehehehehehe on ONE condition!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:16:18 AM): absolutely. but for my tax records, I really need to send my details to your work email at cheap fabrics.

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:16:37 AM): hey what
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:16:42 AM): can i have the details now

Fucking CLASSIC! What a response! "hey what" Bwhahahahahahahahaah She didn't see THAT coming. I was cracking up when she said that. "hey what"......awesome!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:17:08 AM): your work email. certainly yahoo isn't your work email, is it?

This seems reasonable, doesn't it?


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:17:55 AM): hey what do u mean
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:17:59 AM): let me have it no
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:18:08 AM): so i can forward it to our customer

LMAO Stupid asshole...... Yeah, I'll "let you have it".



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:18:11 AM): I will, when you give me your work email address.

Yeah, if I'm so smart....why didn't I think of this approach until tonight? Better late than never, I guess.....


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:19:15 AM): oh okay

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:19:36 AM): cool.

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:20:21 AM): but what do u want to do with that

LMAO I TOLD you what I wanted it for! "Tax" purposes!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:21:01 AM): I'm going to send all my contact info to that email address. that way, I have a company listing for my records, and you have my info on your official company email.

Again, is this not reasonable?


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:21:23 AM): hey we do it this way
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:21:25 AM): okay

Nice try. NOT "okay". Okay?



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:21:31 AM): why?
nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:21:41 AM): it'd be more official my way.

And would let me know that you're REALLY an employee of this company! Not that I'd believe it even if you DID have it..... I'd just assume the site was a fake.... You cannot win, Monica my darling!



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:21:57 AM): so i will be the witness and tell my boss so he can list u on our file and asign u as one of the rep
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:21:59 AM): okay

Yeah, and that's like letting the fox guard the chicken coop. I don't think so....


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:22:15 AM): okay. what's HIS email? either will work.

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:22:18 AM): if u mail the company they won know who employe u

Yeah, YOU'RE from Florida. Right. Sure! So the company I'm "working" for wouldn't know who their contract employees actually ARE???? LMAO


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:22:29 AM): but it'd be YOUR email address!

Surely Monica would know who I am! It's Pervert Dan! Wooohooo!


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:22:43 AM): and they won give ur information to any customer to send u payment
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:22:50 AM): oh okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:22:53 AM): my email address
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:23:01 AM): can i give u my email address

Go right ahead.....


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:23:02 AM): your company email, yes....
nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:23:05 AM): official.

I'm loving this....just loving it....


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:25:12 AM): u dont need that before u can give me ur details
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:25:15 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:25:25 AM): let me know if u have interesting or not

I'll decide what I need! And "let me know if u have interesting or not".... what the fuck?



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:26:00 AM): I do need it. I only want to send my details to an official company address...

Don't make me say this again!



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:26:59 AM): u dont need that
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:27:05 AM): are u not reall and honest

I love it! The scam artist asking ME if I'm honest! Bwahahahahah!




nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:27:32 AM): YOU'RE not real and honest. you don't even HAVE a company email address do you?

Uh, we already know the answer to THAT, don't we?


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:27:53 AM): we do
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:28:07 AM): but that does not get anything to do with u

LMAO It doesn't?


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:28:44 AM): so you're trying to get people to do business with you....yet you don't give them your company email???

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:29:26 AM): hey
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:31:36 AM): so are u going to sendit there

Wait for it....you'll love what she comes up with.


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:31:47 AM): to your company email? yes.

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:32:25 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:32:29 AM): here it is then
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:32:32 AM):
cheapfabrics4u@yahoo.com

YAHOO? It's a yahoo domain and not a "cheapfabrics.com" domain! NICE TRY! "Cheapfabrics4U". I love it.



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:33:27 AM): yahoo does your company email? okay, I'll go ahead and send it, I'm on the phone now, but give me ten minutes.

My buddy Dawggie called. So I told her TWO true things....hehehehehehe

henry monica (10/27/2006 12:34:03 AM): okay

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:34:21 AM): you ARE really hot...would love to take you out.

Pervert Dan! Behave yourself!


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:34:41 AM): thanks
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:34:51 AM): hurry up am here waiting for u

I'm telling you...she's NOT impressed with Pervert Dan. HER loss!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:35:01 AM): you bet honey.

Pervert Dan is quite the piggy! Oinky Oinky!


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:35:19 AM): what do u mean

WTF?



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:35:36 AM): i'll get it to you as soon as I can.....

My darling schmooky face!



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:35:49 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:41:49 AM): have u send it yet

Persistent, isn't she?


nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:42:46 AM): still on phone honey

So STFU.



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:42:59 AM): okay
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:43:05 AM): add me to ur friend list

No problem! When I added her, I included the message "hi my darling".

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:43:27 AM): I hope we become more than just friends.....

Let's get naked in a motel room, put on "Hi Infidelity" by REO Speedwagon, and make some wonderful memories!



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:44:03 AM): yeah
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:44:05 AM): sure

Hmmmmm....I guess she prefers "Night Ranger". Hey, that's cool. Whatever my sweet Monica wants!



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:44:29 AM): yeah.....I'd really like that.....

So would Monica!



henry monica (10/27/2006 12:49:08 AM): are u through

With hitting on you or sending you my details? Or both?



nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:49:57 AM): yeah, I submitted the info through the "contact us" section on the website and put it to the attention of "monica henry".

Best. Lie. Ever.


henry monica (10/27/2006 12:51:26 AM): what do u mean
henry monica (10/27/2006 12:51:32 AM): u mean u v send the details

nyteowl1963 (10/27/2006 12:51:57 AM): uh huh! http://www.cheapfabrics.co.uk/thestore/contact_us.php I sent the details this way.

LMAO I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Hey, if they're gonna use a real company's website, I might as well use it to my advantage. I can't believe she'd have an issue with me doing it that way! Didn't hear from her again. It's so nice having the last word with these creeps.


(originally posted 10/27/2006)

No comments: