
Sarah has just PM'd me asking if I'd be interested in making $2,000 a month. And you KNOW I am!
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:19:07 AM): yeah, I'm interested.
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:19:09 AM): tell me more.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:19:49 AM): first off all i will like to know your asl and Am 28/female / England, london, I work for Arville textille Company here in uk
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:20:43 AM): we are looking for a representative in the states, someone who would help us recieve payments from our customers in the state
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:20:47 AM): 43 male GA
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:21:23 AM): cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, we can spend up 1,300 dollar only in buying tickets..
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:21:34 AM): so we need someone who could handle that aspect for us
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:21:40 AM): do you get that
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:21:41 AM): ?
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:22:09 AM): if you need to get payments, why not have the payments wired to you?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:23:41 AM): you're right.............but they paid by united postal money order or cashier checks
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:24:17 AM): which is not negoitiable here is easy to cash there than uk here
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:24:38 AM): so I'd have to convert it all into money....and wire it. I understand.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:24:47 AM): let say you're here you will understand better
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:25:07 AM): and you know are always right
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:25:20 AM): What?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:25:29 AM): we are willing to pay 10% per evrypayment u recieve and you can still keep ur regular job while you work for us
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:25:40 AM): sounds awesome.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:26:03 AM): All you have to do is help us recieve payments from our customers in the states.These payments are in cheque or money order and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the cheque collect your payment and wire the rest to us via western union
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:26:45 AM): what field is your company in again? what does it sell?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:26:57 AM): this is real and 100% legit
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:27:14 AM): I didn't ASK that. I'm just wondering what you sell.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:27:19 AM): We manufacture duvets,pillows,bedlinen, covers, mink blankets, satin bedspread. These are the main Products which we manufacture and supply to our customers and these products are being supplied to our customers who are in the united states and some other countries around the world.
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:27:43 AM): that sounds cool. does it have a website?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:27:53 AM): we extract the raw materials need for the manufacturing of fabrics
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:28:00 AM): yes
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:28:13 AM): (deleted).
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:28:48 AM): just curious.....why are you looking for people on yahoo to do this?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:29:12 AM): you know people meet by chance
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:29:46 AM): am bored in the office..........i am the p.r.o
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:30:30 AM): public relation officer that is my part to get a client to do this
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:30:49 AM): okay, I understand.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:31:39 AM): but we need a honest and trustworhy person that can handle that very
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:32:24 AM): But we have our way of getting anyone that gets away with our money,i mean the IRS.........
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:32:32 AM): do you get that
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:32:35 AM): ?
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:32:53 AM): not exactly. you mean you report them to the IRS?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:33:13 AM): and can you handle that aspect very well in the state for us
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:33:14 AM): ?
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:33:43 AM): any body that try to runaway with the company money
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:33:52 AM): that what i mean
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:33:58 AM): oh, I got it.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:34:14 AM): and can you handle that aspect very well in the state for us
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:34:15 AM): ?
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:34:41 AM): yeah, uh, sure.
sarah_whity2005 (9/22/2006 12:34:53 AM): ok
nyteowl1963 (9/22/2006 12:35:10 AM): I changed my mind. I think you're full of shit. Fuck you. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment