Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chance Encounters #7

This is Dagmar Midcap. She's on a local morning show here in Atlanta. I want to have her baby. I'd also love to have ear-splitting sex with her.

chuttaimran


chuttaimran (10/22/2007 4:10:42 AM): h r u

D G (10/22/2007 4:10:46 AM): what?

chuttaimran (10/22/2007 4:11:09 AM): how r u

D G (10/22/2007 4:11:20 AM): fine

chuttaimran (10/22/2007 4:11:31 AM): u from

D G (10/22/2007 4:11:41 AM): on profile

chuttaimran (10/22/2007 4:12:34 AM): opan u r cam

D G (10/22/2007 4:12:40 AM): I don't take orders

chuttaimran (10/22/2007 4:13:00 AM): ok



elsie_cas

D G (11/29/2007 10:45:50 PM): hello

elsie_cas (11/29/2007 10:46:02 PM): asl?

D G (11/29/2007 10:46:05 PM): what about it?



fever200436

D G (10/26/2007 1:00:16 AM): hello

fever200436 (10/26/2007 1:01:06 AM): 26f vietnam

D G (10/26/2007 1:01:25 AM): 44, male, US

fever200436 (10/26/2007 1:02:06 AM): im single

D G (10/26/2007 1:02:20 AM): married

fever200436 (10/26/2007 1:02:31 AM): bye then

D G (10/26/2007 1:02:59 AM): you could've found that out by actually taking the time to look at my profile. Then again, that actually might've taken something we call "effort".


jambils_74


D G (11/18/2007 2:19:39 AM): hello.

jambils_74 (11/18/2007 2:21:39 AM): IF U DONT MIND, ASL PLS

D G (11/18/2007 2:22:08 AM): ON MY PROFILE AND STOP SHOUTING "PLS".
.
jambils_74 (11/18/2007 2:23:06 AM): i havent seen it

D G (11/18/2007 2:23:33 AM): haven't seen what? the inside of an educational institution?



james_anderson77777


james_anderson77777 (11/27/2007 1:52:04 AM): hi.

D G (11/27/2007 1:52:08 AM): hello

james_anderson77777 (11/27/2007 1:52:20 AM): hi
james_anderson77777 (11/27/2007 1:52:22 AM): asl plz

D G (11/27/2007 1:53:34 AM): One, how many times you going to say hi? and two DON'T BUZZ ME!.
D G (11/27/2007 1:53:40 AM): my "asl" is on my profile. Try looking at one, "PLZ".



jbd_me963

D G (12/4/2007 5:02:57 AM): hi.

jbd_me963 (12/4/2007 5:03:09 AM): hi
jbd_me963 (12/4/2007 5:03:11 AM): asl

D G (12/4/2007 5:03:15 AM): profile.

jbd_me963 (12/4/2007 5:03:22 AM): urs
jbd_me963 (12/4/2007 5:03:24 AM): ?

D G (12/4/2007 5:03:30 AM): What did I just say? On my profile. and "urs"? What?

jbd_me963 (12/4/2007 5:04:02 AM): ok



jber_ky_06

D G (11/4/2007 2:10:01 AM): hi

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:10:11 AM): hello
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:10:21 AM): how you doin

D G (11/4/2007 2:10:32 AM): fine. you?

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:10:41 AM): am ok
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:10:43 AM): you from

D G (11/4/2007 2:10:59 AM): US

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:11:22 AM): oh ok...
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:11:25 AM): farrrrrrrrrrrrr
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:11:33 AM): anyway just nice talks

D G (11/4/2007 2:11:39 AM): uh, okay.

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:12:17 AM): by the way am female
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:12:18 AM): and you

D G (11/4/2007 2:12:21 AM): male

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:12:30 AM): you have pic

D G (11/4/2007 2:12:43 AM): yes. you?
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:12:49 AM): yeah
D G (11/4/2007 2:13:02 AM): mine's on my profile.

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:13:06 AM): me too
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:13:13 AM): but photo sharing will do
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:13:15 AM): could you

D G (11/4/2007 2:13:44 AM): I don't have it on my computer anymore. you'll have to check my profile.

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:14:08 AM): i never mind
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:14:09 AM): it's ok

D G (11/4/2007 2:14:45 AM): just hit actions, contact options, view profile.

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:15:11 AM):
jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:15:14 AM): thanks

D G (11/4/2007 2:17:09 AM): yeah, sure whatever.

jber_ky_06 (11/4/2007 2:17:15 AM): yeah



kitkat_unodos

D G (10/22/2007 4:54:02 AM): hello

kitkat_unodos (10/22/2007 4:54:12 AM): asl pls

D G (10/22/2007 4:54:19 AM): profile

kitkat_unodos (10/22/2007 4:55:18 AM): can u tell me ur asl pls

D G (10/22/2007 4:56:49 AM): On. My. Profile.

kitkat_unodos (10/22/2007 4:57:05 AM): ok then
kitkat_unodos (10/22/2007 4:58:19 AM): ok it seems u r not interested thanks

D G (10/22/2007 4:58:40 AM): ok it seem "u" "r" not intelligent enough to even do that. you're welcome.



oral1specialist3

D G (11/18/2007 1:53:07 AM): ure
D G (11/18/2007 1:53:09 AM): sure

oral1specialist3 (11/18/2007 1:53:29 AM): Well, upfront I'm male. Told I do a great job, real or chat. Ever had a blowjob from a man?

D G (11/18/2007 1:53:39 AM): If you're male upfront, what are you in back?
D G (11/18/2007 1:54:10 AM): What happened to the first two oral1specalists?



sweetieshe_28

D G (11/30/2007 2:21:40 AM): why are you buzzing me? Do not do that. It's rude.

sweetieshe_28 (11/30/2007 2:23:24 AM): ASL

D G (11/30/2007 2:23:54 AM): profile.

sweetieshe_28 (11/30/2007 2:24:05 AM): U FIRST

D G (11/30/2007 2:24:30 AM): me first WHAT? I just told you to look at my profile if you wanted my "asl".

sweetieshe_28 (11/30/2007 2:24:49 AM): K
D G (11/30/2007 2:24:30 AM): AND YOUR CAP KEY IS ON THE RIGHT, ROCKET SCIENTIST.



tgomashie

tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:34:40 AM): how r u?

D G (11/30/2007 2:34:45 AM): what?

tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:35:23 AM): how are you doing?

D G (11/30/2007 2:35:27 AM): oh. okay.

tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:35:57 AM): alright
tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:36:00 AM): where r u from?

D G (11/30/2007 2:36:29 AM): all that info is on my profile.
D G (11/30/2007 2:47:50 AM): why are you buzzing me?????

tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:48:04 AM): u r so quiet dear
tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:48:07 AM): r u mad at me?

D G (11/30/2007 2:48:24 AM): uh, I will be if "u" going to keep buzzing me.

tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:48:41 AM): ok
tgomashie (11/30/2007 2:48:44 AM): i'm sorry ok

D G (11/30/2007 2:49:12 AM): and I was the last one to say anything. I told you to look at my profile if you wanted my information.



the_matrix201042000

D G (12/6/2007 5:06:02 AM): hi

the_matrix201042000 (12/6/2007 5:06:09 AM): how r u

D G (12/6/2007 5:06:16 AM): I r fine.

the_matrix201042000 (12/6/2007 5:06:30 AM): isl

D G (12/6/2007 5:06:39 AM): isl? You can't even spell asl??????



xbodrum

D G (12/6/2007 3:46:50 AM): hi

xbodrum (12/6/2007 3:46:56 AM): how r u?

D G (12/6/2007 3:47:01 AM): fine.
D G (12/6/2007 3:47:06 AM): you?

xbodrum (12/6/2007 3:47:12 AM): thnks

D G (12/6/2007 3:47:16 AM): what?

xbodrum (12/6/2007 3:47:19 AM): 29 m turkey
xbodrum (12/6/2007 3:47:20 AM): u?

D G (12/6/2007 3:47:25 AM): on profile.

xbodrum (12/6/2007 3:47:51 AM): where r u from?

D G (12/6/2007 3:48:07 AM): what did I just say? Are "r" "u" getting me?



And this entry's winner.....alisa smith

D G (11/4/2007 3:11:03 AM): don't. buzz. me.
D G (11/4/2007 3:16:52 AM): and you're not from the United States.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:17:16 AM): what did u mean by saying that to me
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:17:26 AM): did u hate

D G (11/4/2007 3:17:32 AM): because you're not from the US.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:17:48 AM): or u know me some where else before??
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:17:54 AM): why did u said that
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:18:03 AM): i hate u saying that
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:18:12 AM): pls think of me

D G (11/4/2007 3:18:14 AM): no, but I can tell when somebody's first language isn't English.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:18:16 AM): ok
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:18:33 AM): ??
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:18:39 AM): how did u mean??

D G (11/4/2007 3:18:53 AM): if I came in and spoke your country's language you'd be able to tell. I can tell you're first language is not English.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:19:31 AM): oh is that what u mean??
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:19:46 AM): i spoke to u in spanish

D G (11/4/2007 3:19:48 AM): yes

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:20:08 AM): did u understand spanish

D G (11/4/2007 3:20:25 AM): no, you spoke to me in English. scroll up and see.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:20:46 AM): i know
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:21:21 AM): i spoke to u english at the first time i buzz u
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:21:42 AM): i now later spoke in spanish

D G (11/4/2007 3:22:11 AM): well, you haven't spoken in Spanish to me at all.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:23:02 AM): what can we talk about ?/
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:23:06 AM): what did u like for fun??

D G (11/4/2007 3:23:13 AM): lots of things

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:23:27 AM): ok
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:23:32 AM): like how??

D G (11/4/2007 3:23:40 AM): most are related to sex.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:24:15 AM): ummmmmmmm

D G (11/4/2007 3:24:45 AM): a lot of my free time is spent with my wife and the rest with my girlfriends.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:26:13 AM): ok
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:26:25 AM): what did u like in woman??

D G (11/4/2007 3:26:37 AM): love everything about them.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:27:28 AM): really

D G (11/4/2007 3:28:10 AM): oh yeah. I have a high sex drive, so it's easy to keep up with them.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:28:46 AM): ok
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:29:01 AM): are still living with ur wife??

D G (11/4/2007 3:29:29 AM): oh yeah. she works alot of hours so I need my girlfriends for obvious reasons.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:30:28 AM): but rigth now am not in the state

D G (11/4/2007 3:30:48 AM): yeah, that's too bad.
D G (11/4/2007 3:31:05 AM): what do you look like, baby?

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:31:10 AM): that's why am here
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:31:20 AM): like an angel
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:31:24 AM): and u??

D G (11/4/2007 3:31:33 AM): I'm pretty good looking.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:31:52 AM): yw

D G (11/4/2007 3:32:01 AM): yeah

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:32:08 AM): ok
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:32:21 AM): but i will need ur help back to state

D G (11/4/2007 3:32:49 AM): yeah, I would, but all of our liquid assets are tied up. sorry.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:32:52 AM): and i don't know how u are going to feel about this if i tell u

D G (11/4/2007 3:33:10 AM): probably indifferent, but go ahead.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:33:29 AM): ok
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:34:45 AM): I like spending time close to the water. I like talking walks in the forest. I like meeting my friends and watch some good film. I like going to restaurants. There is so much what I like. Something I really would like is to spoil you with love and tenderness.....I love dishes with meat

D G (11/4/2007 3:35:11 AM): you like sex?

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:35:26 AM): yeah

D G (11/4/2007 3:35:35 AM): yeah, so do I.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:35:45 AM): I hope that you are not vegetarian, because that maybe wouldn't be such a good match. I want to surprise you and cook nice things for you.I am a optimistic person
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:35:49 AM): ok

D G (11/4/2007 3:36:08 AM): you don't have to worry about cooking.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:37:03 AM): why??

D G (11/4/2007 3:37:37 AM): because I can cook. I'm almost as good at cooking as I am at fucking.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:38:07 AM): lol
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:38:09 AM): really

D G (11/4/2007 3:38:14 AM): uh huh
D G (11/4/2007 3:42:32 AM): you still there, baby?

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:47:20 AM): Yea

D G (11/4/2007 3:47:46 AM): okay
D G (11/4/2007 3:48:43 AM): didn't want you to run off....

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:49:30 AM): how do u mean??

D G (11/4/2007 3:49:48 AM): oh, just didn't want you to leave. I like talking to you.

alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:50:04 AM): brb
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:50:07 AM): pls
alisa smith (11/4/2007 3:50:18 AM): cau add me to ur friend list??

D G (11/4/2007 3:50:43 AM): yes. I'd love to. I feel so close to you, sweetheart.....so close...
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:09:05 PM): Hello

D G (11/5/2007 5:09:08 PM): hello

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:09:40 PM): How are u doing today?

D G (11/5/2007 5:09:45 PM): fine. you?

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:10:03 PM): not ok
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:10:12 PM): where have u been since all this days
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:10:17 PM): ??

D G (11/5/2007 5:10:51 PM): I've been around.

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:11:09 PM): but u don't come online
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:11:12 PM): why

D G (11/5/2007 5:11:27 PM): I was on-line yesterday

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:11:30 PM): i have been looking forward to talk with u

D G (11/5/2007 5:11:40 PM): and the day before.

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:11:59 PM): Oh sorry they din't allow me to use the computer yesterday

D G (11/5/2007 5:12:25 PM): no problem

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:12:49 PM): OK
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:12:54 PM): have u forgoten about me

D G (11/5/2007 5:12:58 PM): not at all

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:13:28 PM): ok
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:13:47 PM): cos i was just wonring why u don't even bother about me

D G (11/5/2007 5:14:28 PM): bother about you?

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:15:06 PM): u know what i mean
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:15:19 PM): i told about stucked in africa

D G (11/5/2007 5:15:31 PM): yeah, you did.

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:16:00 PM): thats what i mean
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:16:08 PM): i thought u forgot about me
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:17:16 PM): Hello

D G (11/5/2007 5:17:20 PM): no, i hadn't

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:18:53 PM): so then i need ur help
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:18:59 PM): to get the hell out of here

D G (11/5/2007 5:19:06 PM): oh, well if its money, I can't help.

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:19:08 PM): am dieing here
alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:19:26 PM): but why cant u get me out of here

D G (11/5/2007 5:19:44 PM): because I don't have money to send to you.

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:19:55 PM): ok

D G (11/5/2007 5:20:24 PM): you'll have to try someone else.

alisa smith (11/5/2007 5:20:39 PM): brb

D G (11/5/2007 5:20:41 PM): sure.
D G (11/5/2007 5:21:15 PM): Darling? Sweetums?


No comments: