Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chance Encounters #3

Settle down....this will only hurt for an hour.



The owl is accosted by an insane person.

nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 1:44:01 AM): uhhhhhhhhhhh.....what?

aebabigrl225 (1/3/2007 1:44:22 AM): te ajaa nto haastaa Suomi

nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 1:44:32 AM): really?

aebabigrl225 (1/3/2007 1:44:42 AM): asl

nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 1:44:48 AM): on profile.

aebabigrl225 (1/3/2007 1:45:15 AM): ok

nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 1:45:20 AM): I see that you're bilingual. How nice.



Brandon wants some action.

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:13:18 AM): hello

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:13:26 AM): how r u

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:13:33 AM): good.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:13:44 AM): may i ask where in ga u from

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:13:57 AM): I from northern GA.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:14:13 AM): cool brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:14:14 AM): u alone

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:14:20 AM): why? that's none of your concern.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:14:32 AM): just asking

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:14:56 AM): yes, I'm aware of what a questions is.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:15:26 AM): wife home with ya

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:16:18 AM): yeah, like SHE'S any of your business either.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:16:25 AM): u have a cam

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:16:37 AM): yeah

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:16:42 AM): cool
brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:16:45 AM): may i see u on cam

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:17:05 AM): I don't have it hooked up.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:17:10 AM): oh ok
brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:17:14 AM): does wife get on cam

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:17:18 AM): no. It's not hooked up.

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:17:27 AM): cool
brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:17:30 AM): u into guys

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:17:35 AM): no

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:17:50 AM): u and wife ever do 3sum's

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:17:57 AM): no

brandon_15152000 (1/19/2007 3:18:49 AM): would u

nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:19:01 AM): no nyteowl1963 (1/19/2007 3:21:15 AM): got any more questions there?



Canton wants to look and stuff.

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:10:41 AM): not much

cantonmale26 (1/11/2007 1:10:49 AM): u having a good nite?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:11:03 AM): yes...you?

cantonmale26 (1/11/2007 1:11:06 AM): yeah
cantonmale26 (1/11/2007 1:11:08 AM): can i view ur cam please? cantonmale26 (1/11/2007 1:11:10 AM): where in ga are u?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:11:17 AM): alpharetta

cantonmale26 (1/11/2007 1:11:19 AM): cool
cantonmale26 (1/11/2007 1:11:27 AM): may i view?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:11:31 AM): view what?



A second pls....

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 6:17:35 AM): hi

celloptions (1/11/2007 6:17:48 AM): hows your surfing?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 6:18:10 AM): good....

celloptions (1/11/2007 6:18:32 AM): okay
celloptions (1/11/2007 6:18:43 AM): a second pls

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 6:26:56 AM): okay then. nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 6:36:56 AM): man, this is one long "second"



Geo37 needs some memory enhancement exercises.

Sunday:

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:31:12 AM): GA

geojr357 (1/14/2007 2:31:39 AM): south?

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:31:44): shall rise again?


Tuesday:

geojr357 (1/16/2007 1:51:42 AM): you from south Ga?

nyteowl1963 (1/16/2007 1:51:48 AM): no, but I saw it on tv once.

geojr357 (1/16/2007 1:51:55 AM): k


Saturday:

geojr357 (1/20/2007 1:31:10 AM): you a nite owl?

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 1:31:13 AM): yes

geojr357 (1/20/2007 1:31:22 AM): I love it too
geojr357 (1/20/2007 1:31:30 AM): where you located?
geojr357 (1/20/2007 1:31:56 AM): oh yes I am male too, still wanna chat?

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 1:32:07 AM): I would, but I think you'd forget about the conversation two minutes after it ended.



Arlo, is that you?

nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 4:36:30 AM): why did you buzz me?

guthi (1/10/2007 4:37:15 AM): i didntn give u buss
gguthi (1/10/2007 4:37:17 AM): asl plz

nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 4:37:42 AM): yes you did. I walked away from my computer for a few minutes, came back, and saw that you had done that.
nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 4:37:44 AM): on profile.

gguthi (1/10/2007 4:37:53 AM): tell me asl

nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 4:38:10 AM): no. on my profile. what don't you understand about that statement???? nyteowl1963 (1/10/2997 4:38:25 AM): Are you Arlo Guthrie, famous folk singer? Good morning America, how are ya? Don't you know me I your nativeeeeee son!


Nancy_luv the owl!

nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 2:57:09 AM): all on profile.

nancy_luv_40 (1/10/2007 2:57:21 AM): nice to meet u

nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 2:57:35 AM): likewise

nancy_luv_40 (1/10/2007 2:57:58 AM): what is ur real name and age and where are u from

nyteowl1963 (1/10/2007 2:58:31 AM): want my social security number too?



Is it ozzychrono or ozzyCHRONIC?

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:00:57 AM): hi

ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:01:01 AM): how are u?

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:01:06 AM): good.

ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:01:48 AM):
ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:01:50 AM): a/s/l?

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:01:54 AM): on/my/profile.

ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:02:02 AM): how do I see your profile?

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:02:27 AM): right click my name in the room and click view profile.

ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:03:07 AM): cool

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:03:10 AM): yeah

ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:03:26 AM): u have a cam?

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:03:34 AM): yes

ozzychrono (12/31/2006 4:03:53 AM): can i see?

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:03:53 AM): see what?



smoothnhard thinks he's gotten lucky

nyteowl1963 (1/12/2007 1:20:23 AM): not yet.

smoothnhard29 (1/12/2007 1:20:32 AM): lucky me

nyteowl1963 (1/12/2007 1:20:50 AM): lucky you?

smoothnhard29 (1/12/2007 1:20:50 AM): or maybe lucky you
smoothnhard29 (1/12/2007 1:21:00 AM): asl ?

nyteowl1963 (1/12/2007 1:21:05 AM): profile.
nyteowl1963 (1/12/2007 1:22:47 AM): gee, I guess you weren't so lucky after all



I am either male or female. This I know.

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 4:35:11 AM): hi

sorathiya_ashish (1/1/2007 4:35:25 AM): how r u

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 4:35:33 AM): good. you?

sorathiya_ashish (1/1/2007 4:35:34 AM): asl plz

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 4:35:38 AM): on profile.

sorathiya_ashish (1/1/2007 4:35:40 AM): i also
sorathiya_ashish (1/1/2007 4:36:46 AM): not any information on your pro

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 4:36:55 AM): yes there is

sorathiya_ashish (1/1/2007 4:37:20 AM): not your there

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 4:37:29 AM): what?

sorathiya_ashish (1/1/2007 4:37:42 AM): u male or female

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 4:37:59 AM): yeah, I'm one of those.



Charming name.

nyteowl1963 (1/13/2007 1:33:01 AM): hello

ubloiswallow (1/13/2007 1:33:07 AM): how r ya?

nyteowl1963 (1/13/2007 1:33:13 AM): good.

ubloiswallow (1/13/2007 1:33:26 AM): great

nyteowl1963 (1/13/2007 1:33:39 AM): yeah....

ubloiswallow (1/13/2007 1:39:10 AM): hi

nyteowl1963 (1/13/2007 1:39:14 AM): hi

ubloiswallow (1/13/2007 1:39:29 AM): ?

nyteowl1963 (1/13/2007 1:39:45 AM): ? something on your mind? nyteowl1963 (1/13/2007 1:40:10 AM): ?



Knock Knock

Tuesday:

will_lickit_good (1/2/2007 11:21:30 PM): knock knock

nyteowl1963 (1/2/2007 11:21:17 PM): hello

will_lickit_good (1/2/2007 11:21:30 PM): hi


Thursday:

will_lickit_good (1/4/2007 2:24:45 AM): knock knock

nyteowl1963 (1/4/2007 2:25:00 AM): hello

will_lickit_good (1/4/2007 2:25:06 AM): hi

nyteowl1963 (1/4/2007 2:25:17 AM): didn't you do this the other night? Seriously, like TWO nights ago?



williemax

williemax: u bi?

nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:14:23 AM): no
nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:14:53 AM): but nice way to introduce yourself.



yun....just pressed my buttons.

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:34:14 AM): hi

yun_morello (1/11/2007 1:34:38 AM): how are u tonight?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:34:43 AM): fine. you?

yun_morello (1/11/2007 1:34:50 AM): fine
yun_morello (1/11/2007 1:34:54 AM): asl...

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:34:58 AM): on profile.

yun_morello (1/11/2007 1:35:08 AM): do u have cam?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:35:18 AM): yes

yun_morello (1/11/2007 1:35:28 AM): can iview it?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:35:49 AM): I don't even know if you're male or female.

yun_morello (1/11/2007 1:35:59 AM): are u male?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 1:36:37 AM): I don't fucking do asl. i told you it's on my profile. I checked yours and there's nothing there. but you want to sit there and fucking interview me.


No comments: