
I'll be there for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......
nyteowl1963 (2/11/2007 2:26:25 AM): hi
alna_shuddot (2/11/2007 2:27:07 AM): hw r u?
nyteowl1963 (2/11/2007 2:27:15 AM): fine. how are you?
alna_shuddot (2/11/2007 2:29:49 AM): fyn 2.asl?
nyteowl1963 (2/11/2007 2:30:33 AM): on profile.
alna_shuddot (2/11/2007 2:35:00 AM): wer u frm?
nyteowl1963 (2/11/2007 2:35:14 AM): why did you try to add me to your buddy list?
alna_shuddot (2/11/2007 2:36:50 AM): m looking 4 friend
nyteowl1963 (2/11/2007 2:36:55 AM): really? I'm looking for adversaries.
An old friend returns.....
Wednesday......
nyteowl1963 (2/7/2007 12:50:03 AM): hey
geojr357 (2/7/2007 12:50:07 AM): you in Ga?
nyteowl1963 (2/7/2007 12:50:14 AM): yeah
geojr357 (2/7/2007 12:50:20 AM): N or S?
nyteowl1963 (2/7/2007 12:50:47 AM): I believe I've already told you that two or three times in the past.
Thursday.....
geojr357 (2/8/2007 11:45:03 PM): hello
nyteowl1963 (2/8/2007 11:45:11 PM): hello
geojr357 (2/8/2007 11:45:16 PM): location
nyteowl1963 (2/8/2007 11:45:54 PM): GA
geojr357 (2/8/2007 11:46:02 PM): what city
nyteowl1963 (2/8/2007 11:46:21 PM): does your mommy know you're on her computer?
And a couple of weeks later.....
geojr357 (2/19/2007 12:19:18 AM): howdy
geojr357 (2/19/2007 12:19:26 AM): location on Ga?
geojr357 (2/19/2007 12:19:26 AM): location on Ga?
nyteowl1963 (2/8/2007 12:19:35 AM): go away. nobody can be this stupid.
I give him answer fast.
nyteowl1963 (2/10/2007 3:38:20 AM): profile.
kk80_2006 (2/10/2007 3:39:39 AM): m 26
nyteowl1963 (2/10/2007 3:40:27 AM): don't buzz me.
kk80_2006 (2/10/2007 3:41:04 AM): u give me answer fast
nyteowl1963 (2/10/2007 3:41:31 AM): I don't have to give you anything, you fucking idiot. how about I put my foot straight up your ass fast?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
nyteowl1963 (2/18/2007 11:05:35 PM): profile.
wankstax34 (2/18/2007 11:05:39 PM): im 14 f
nyteowl1963 (2/18/2007 11:06:00 PM): heh. yeah, okay. go away now, I'm 43.
wankstax34 (2/18/2007 11:06:12 PM): i like oolder
nyteowl1963 (2/18/2007 11:06:20 PM): older what?
wankstax34 (2/18/2007 11:06:29 PM): u like younger
Ah, more job problems.....
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:08:16 PM): hello
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:08:19 PM): r u there?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:08:20 PM):
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:08:19 PM): r u there?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:08:20 PM):
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:31:14 PM): don't fucking buzz me.
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:32:25 PM): hello
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:32:34 PM): hello
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:40:27 PM): hello
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:40:31 PM): hello. I think we've covered this now.....
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:40:49 PM): how r u ?
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:41:00 PM): good. you?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:42:26 PM): i have some problem with my job
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:42:54 PM): and you want me to fill out a form?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:43:16 PM): u know that?
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:43:25 PM): university of phoenix?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:43:38 PM): yes
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:44:01 PM): and then I fill out the form and send you the information after I submit everything?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:44:24 PM): ok when u fill that?
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:44:42 PM): I've been approached to do this several times.
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:45:55 PM): can u fill that form with ur any friends info?
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:46:13 PM): uh.....you want their credit card numbers too?
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:46:58 PM): can u try again for me plz?
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:47:16 PM): again? no.
kristi_looking (1/17/2007 11:48:02 PM): can u help me now?
nyteowl1963 (1/17/2007 11:48:16 PM): I could, but quite frankly, I'm sick of you assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment